Submit your Complaints or Concerns

Do you have a Complaint or Concern?

The Vermont Alliance for Recovery Residences (VTARR) maintains a central repository for concerns which can be accessed via the VTARR Website. Information on how to express a concern to VTARR shall be prominently displayed within each certified residence and on the VTARR website. Once a complaint is received, it will be assigned to a volunteer community liaison who, with the help of VTARR staff, will investigate the complaint and produce a report of findings with recommendations to the VTARR Board of Directors. If you need assistance completing this form, please e-mail

Optional: Please email any supporting documentation (such as images or documents) to

Please note: Your concern may need to be forwarded to a local, state, federal, or judicial authority. The Vermont Alliance for Recovery Residences (VTARR) DOES NOT address or enforce ANYTHING which would require legal enforcement. If your concern requires further action by an outside agency, VTARR will close the concern and inform the complainant of this decision.